There are many good reasons to have a will prepared: to protect your legacy, safeguard your loved ones, and ensure your own peace of mind.
Not every lawyer has the experience and understanding necessary to address the emotional issues that sometimes come along with estate planning. We take the time to fully appreciate our clients’ unique circumstances and their wishes so we can help them plan their estates with care. The lawyers at Cassady & Company provide clients with a range of services, including wills, estate planning, estate administration, representation agreements, living wills, trusts and disability planning.
In order to identify and meet your specific legal needs, we will provide a thorough evaluation of your financial situation, listen carefully to your wishes, and provide you with smart advice and sound options. If there are business concerns related to the will or estate, we have the expertise to assist with corporate estate planning matters, including business succession planning. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and help you to formulate a plan that protects your legacy, business, and, most importantly, your loved ones.
We also assist executors through every procedural step and provide clear guidance through all legal processes involved. Our top priority is protecting your family’s assets and making certain their wishes, and yours, are carried out accordingly.
Our team is dynamic, proactive, and dedicated to providing personalized legal services. Open communication is a key priority at Cassady & Company, and we will work hard to help you make informed decisions.
Our firm provides legal advice and services in relation to:
- Wills: Our lawyers are experienced in everything from drafting a will to ensuring that provisions are put in place for the safe keeping of finances, estates, and assets.
- Powers of attorney: We act on behalf of those who want to establish an enduring power of attorney or limited power of attorney. Our lawyers will explain the differences and the benefits of each type of instrument, and will work to make certain that you have the information necessary to make wise decisions for yourself or on behalf of a loved one.
- Family trusts: Our firm assists clients in the establishment of trusts such as spousal trusts, alter ego trusts, and general family trusts. We work to protect our clients’ interests by helping them avoid tax liability and assist in creating a plan to carry benefits and assets from generation to generation.
- Representation agreements for medical decisions: We can assist you with appointing a trusted person to make decisions on your behalf, should you be unable to communicate your health care wishes in the future. By preparing a representation agreement, we can make certain that your wishes are followed.
- Litigation: Estate disputes are difficult for everyone involved and no two cases are the same. For this reason, we take a personal approach to advancing our clients’ interests. With expertise spanning the full breadth of estate matters, our team is equipped to help you pursue a just outcome.